Create & Send a metro 2 File
Creating a Metro 2 report file
1. First enter in all new accounts and update any existing accounts
2. Select accounts for reporting ...
4. Click on Create Account Report File
5. Click on the Save As button to change the Location, File Name or File Type
6. Click Create button
7. Your metro 2 file is now saved on your system and you can upload it to the
credit bureau(s) you report to.
8. If you are not sure where your saved report is you can click on the File
menu and the choose Open Report Folder
Sending a Metro 2 report file to your credit bureau
- First go through the Creating a Metro 2 report File steps above
- Now go to your credit bureaus web site and log into your account
- browse to the consumer reporting section
- Choose upload new file
- Browse to the .rpt metro 2 report file saved on your PC in the M2Reporter directory usually found in C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\M2Reporter
- Once the upload is complete you will get an "upload complete" or "upload successful" message.