Before You Begin
This section will help you install and setup your M2R metro 2 credit reporting software. We recommend that you read through the "Before you begin" section to assure that you have pertinent information that you will need during the setup process. If at any time you have any questions or would like help with the installation and setup of M2R please call our technical support staff at 1(800)942-0470 Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 PM Pacific Time.
Before You Begin Installing and Setting Up M2R
We recommend that you gather the following information before beginning the setup portion of M2R.
Note: This information should match your account information with the credit bureau(s) you are reporting to. If you are unsure of this information you will need to contact the credit bureau(s) you are reporting to. You can find credit bureau contact information on our M2 Reporter website under contact
- Company Name - The name of your company
- Address - Your company's physical address
- City, State, Zip - Your company's city, state & zip code
- Phone Number - Your company's phone number
- Company ID - An unique code(at least 5 digits but no more than 20) that you create. This code will get registered with your credit bureau account(s) upon the first metro 2 report upload
- Equifax ID - Equifax Bureau ID/Subscriber Code which is assigned by Equifax
- Experian ID - VIN/ Bureau ID/Subscriber Code. This is a 4 to 5 digit code assigned by Experian
- TransUnion ID - TransUnion Bureau ID/Subscriber Code which is assigned by TransUnion
- Innovis ID - Innovis ID number which is assigned by Innovis
- MicroBilt ID - MicroBilt ID number which is assigned by MicroBilt
- Account Type - your company's default account. Find more information about Account Types here.
- Portfolio Type - your company's default portfolio. Find more information about Portfolio Types here
- Frequency - Report the frequency for payments due. Find more information about Frequency here
- Interest Type Indicator - Choose the correct indicator. If this is not known or does not apply leave blank